Length: 5,8 km Dificulty: medium Circle: NO, Marking: marked
This trip starts by the train station in Jedlová and continues along the green touristic track up a hill by the so called Toštejnská cesta (way). At the crossroad it turns right and continues by the green track steeply uphill to a place called Ranč (Ranch) where it turns left and still climbs up by the red track under the hilltop of Jedlová. At the crossroad it turns right to the top to the rock view tower. Then it returns and continues by the red track all the way to one of the ski slopes and by it, it descends. There is a crossroad about half way down the slope and the trip turns right towards the settlement of Jedlová. From Jedlová it continues to Křížová Hora (Cross Hill) and to the chapel on top of it. There is a cross path leading down to Jiřetín pod Jedlovou where the trip ends.
Tolštejnská cesta - crossroad - Near the crossroads there are the ruins of Tolštejn Castle. It is the only typical ruin of the most northerly Czech castle. It is located on two rocks, distinct from the surrounding sandstone. The first preserved references are from the 2nd half of the 13th century. Due to its romantic appearance the ruin became a popular destination for tourists.
Jedlová hora - lookout tower - Jedlová is the third highest mountain of the Lusatian Mountains. The name was obtained by coniferous stands which were replaced by deciduous especially beech. In 1888, a small shelter was built on the top and three years later a 23-meter high stone lookout tower. From its top is a beautiful circular view. Later an inn was built here and the Friedrich Schiller Memorial. U sjezdovky (At the slopes) - crossing - On the slopes of Jedlová is one of the best ski areas of the Lusatian Mountains, which is very popular thanks to the snow conditions. Several marked cross-country ski runs are also nearby.
Křížová hora - On the southwest edge of the town Jiretin pod Jedlovou, the Cross Mountain with a modified pilgrimage site from the 18th century rises steeply. The cross path begins at the foot of the Cross Mountain with a monumental staircase. The chapel of The Saint Cross that replaced the original wooden chapel.
Jiřetín pod Jedlovou - the church - Jiřetín was founded in the middle of the 16th century as a mining town by Jiří Šlejnic of Saxony. Later in 1587 it was promoted to a city. Copper, silver, tin and lead were mined there. Mining ceased to exist in 1888.