Camping Horní Maršov
The village in junction of river Úpa and Lysečský brook. Horní Maršov was founded in 11st century. The main development of village was adherent with building of railway to Svoboda nad Úpou. In the year 1792 the count Aichelburg reared classical chateau. Today is Horní Maršov an important mountain recreation centre.More about Horní Maršov Horní Maršov - Interesting points in surrounding
No results!Try changing selected filters.
The database Camping Horní Maršov contains direct contacts to owners of accommodation. Reservations are passed without any middleman and commission!